Old September 13th 04, 07:27 PM
Lisa Ellis

Diana Curtis wrote:
Well? ;-)
What sort of things does everyone have going at the moment in the quilt
family? Dragging out PIGS or finishing up UFOs and WIPS or have new quilts
started appearing?

1) I am making another baby quilt, this time for the wife of one of my
climbing partners: a TAW in bright colors with lizards and frogs. Very
similar to the last baby quilt I made. Sumita is a quilter, so it is
interesting working on something for her. It makes me more aware
of my workmanship.

2) Making double four patch blocks out of the scraps of the baby quilt.
Will make a lap sized quilt with them.

3) Making triple nine-patch blocks. Blues and greens.

4) Still Hand quilting 50's basket quilt. Slowly making progress...

lisae