Old September 13th 04, 07:14 PM
Diana Curtis

Im just grateful you've been able to find ways to continue doing what you
love.
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

"Butterfly" wrote in message
I'm up to 20 min on 'good days' but have discovered that 15 min is the TOP
of cutting out. Ended up with tendonitis in BOTH shoulders from cutting

too
long over a period of days, even with breaks. Next time, I will cut a bit,
sew a bit, and read the NG a bit; instead of trying an all day marathon of
just one or the other....with reading as a break.....
Back to the original set up that worked so long ago.......20 on 20

off--only
back then I started with 10 on and 10 off (thus the 10 Minute Quilt)
Butterfly (lesson learned)