Old August 18th 03, 05:21 PM
Diana Curtis

oh.. is this how it goes, high as a kite, miserable, bored, crabby, well?
Whooohoooo! Im almost there! LOL
What an interesting story you bring here. We are family, a weird, loving
family.
Im glad you stayed.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"taria" wrote in message
It has been a good while but I would assume DH sat me down and
suggested it might be something I would enjoy. I remember many years
ago being on Prodigy (gosh I think that was one of the early ones)
and there was a quilting group. They changed over to charging by
the time you were on instead of a monthly charge and we dropped them.
Were any of you there in earlier years? I'll never forget a woman
posting
that a policeman had come to her door to tell her that her son had died.
It had just happened minutes before and she turned to the group to talk.
I can't remember her name or anything else but that will forever stick
in my mind. How we got here might be different for many of us but
why we stay is probably similar. The people here are a caring bunch.

You take care of yourself Diana. Bored means you are healing. WHen you
start getting crabby we'll know you are close to being well VBG
Taria

Diana Curtis wrote:

Im recovering well... certain things coming in the mail keep my spirits

up,
thank you muchly! But the days linger long sometimes. I havent energy to

do
much yet, but you, yes YOU, have the power to entertain and amuse me if

you
feel like it, and I hope you do...
Would you please tell me how you came to post at RCTQ, and why you stay,

and
how you came to be a quilter and what you hope to find in your quilting
future. Maybe everyone else will get some pleasure in reading these ..

then
I wont feel so selfish! lol
Thanks in advance,
Diana the slightly bored