Old January 28th 09, 05:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

Default FS: SGAA reference and Tech manual

wrote in message
On Jan 27, 7:30 pm, "Javahut" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 26, 11:30 am, " Moonraker" wrote:

"M&M" wrote in message
Dear JAVAHUT

Could I use your reg. email address, this would be faster to
communicate.
my is:
Thanks

I'd be careful about doing business with that JavaHut guy. You might
actually get a bargain and stuff shipped to you on time. LOL

There ya go again, scaring the noobies off!

OK, I'll send ya an email, and Andy, what Dragonfly you have?? Maybe the
guy wants what you got?

had the 16". She bought it and should get it today.

Did you sell her the filigree and jewels too? ring, wheel, cap.... etc?
Not that I have them, but those parts are needed for that shade too.