Old March 8th 05, 12:30 AM
Diana Curtis

Thank you Sherri,
What colors will you be using in your Triple?
Diana

"sdgodfrey" wrote in message
Wow, it's wonderful when a quick quilt turns out this fabulous. I'm
starting a Triple Irish Chain for my sister next week and I'm really
looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing your quilt...Irish Chains are
one of my favorites. (Although I do have many "favorites")

--
Sherri G in Kentucky
http://community.webshots.com/user/sdgodfrey

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lunamo...=18f9.jpg&.src
| =ph
| SIL is coming to visit for two weeks, starting this Sunday. I thought
it
| would be nice if she had a quilt to sleep under and then save me
postage and
| the worry of sending it to New Brunswick by making her a very fast
Irish
| Chain quilt. It looks as tho it will be finished while she is here,
there
| are no batting pieces big enough to put together here.
| The Irish Chain part is a large scale pink/yellow and blue floral
paisley,
| the chain is a deep raspberry geometric tone on tone, and the borders
are a
| bit of this and that found in the stash. I think she will love it. It
had a
| small accident and a small crochet heart applique will be needed to
mend a
| tear in the border. Lesson learned? Use the seam ripper. :-)
| It just dawned on me that this is a totally made from stash quilt!
Yay!