Old September 1st 04, 07:51 PM
Brian Bernardini

Default Auction: C. Jean Horst "Heart of Roses" Quilt - SIGNED!

I thought some of you might like to check out an auction I've started
for the quilt I asked about a few weeks ago. Here's part of the

You are bidding on an heirloom quality "Heart Of Roses" appliqued quilt
designed and sewn by the renowned quilt designer C. Jean Horst. She
employs Amish quilters to help her with the handmade quilt. This
beautiful work of art is SIGNED by the artist. Elegant appliqued roses
come together to form a heart-shaped border around an exquisitely
quilted heart in the center of this delicate quilt design. It is done in
lovely shades of burgundy and rose. It is a queen-size quilt but could
be used for a double.

A book with photos and instructions detailing how to make the quilt is
included. It provides all templates for appliqueing and quilting, along
with assembly instructions, fabric requirements, and complete
guidelines. The book also features a variation of the pattern designed
especially for wall hangings, called "One Dozen Roses."

Here's the link:

Thanks for your time!

-Brian