Old February 24th 05, 11:44 PM
gastitcher

john,
Don't really know much about Fla Stores but in Atlanta (dd lives
there) my favorite needlepoint shop is The Needled Canvas in
Marietta. They are mostly painted canvases
with a great selection of threads and the
customer service is great. There is also a
cross stitch shop in Marietta called Abecedarius. Both shops are worth
a visit.

Also I belong to a group on Yahoo called
stitch georgia . It is not a very active group but if something is
going on or a new shop opens somebody usually sends an e-mail.
You might want to join us.
If I can help you in any other way please
let me know.

carol