Old February 24th 05, 08:59 PM
Gill Murray

John Quinn wrote:

John,

I have started listing all LNSs they I have come across in pots and=20
lists. It is only just started, but here are the very skimpy lisys for=20
georgia and Florida. I know there are very many more.

Gillian

gillmurray1 at verizon dot net

FLORIDA

The Someday Shop is in Historic Kissimmee on Main St.

Needlecraft World is in the Osceola Mall on the Rt 192 near the=20
tourist area. Kissimmee

The Black Sheep is located in Winter Park. That is a northern suburb of =

Orlando.

DreamStitchers in Mt. Dora

Cross Stitch N More in Trenton

Brick City Stitches in Ocala

Knit and Stitch in Cocoa (Cocoa Village)

Carolyn=92s Frame-Up & Cross-stitch Cranny. Grove park shopping center on=
=20
Bartow Rd (US98S) My LNS!!!

Needle Orts, in Altamonte Springs, FL

Stuart Stitchery & Yarns (Stuart)

Lasting Impressions - 3438 East Lake Rd., Suite 6, Palm Harbor, FL=20
34685. Their phone number is 727-786-6362.

Always in Stitches 9339 Alt. A1A Lake Park, FL 33403 561 - 848 =96 8024=

Toll Free 1-888-6-Needle
http://www.alwaysinstitches.com/

Penelope's Breads and Threads.
353 N. Swinton Ave.,
Delray Beach, FL 33444
(561) 272-1000

Miami. Cross Stitch Station at 18 SW 8
Street(the corner of 8 street and Miami Avenue) 305/372-3730=20
www.miamicrossstitch.com

Absolutely Needlepoint at 2625 SW 28 Street(a block north and east of 27 =

Ave) Miami. 305/858-1212

Cross Stitch Cupboard at 1600 NE 26 Street in Fort Lauderdale,=20
1-800-572-4153.

GEORGIA]

Dogwood Patch in Blairsville Ga

There is a shop in Savannah called Twiggs in downtown area. It is mostly=

needle point.

I think in Brunswick Ga or St Simons there is one also a shop but, can't =

remember the name.

In Decatur there is Neese's. They have more yarn and needlepoint than=20
they do cross stitch. They do have some very nice yarn.

The other shop is The Needlework House. It is located near Gwinnett=20
Mall on Satellite Blvd. It is new but getting in new stock daily.