Old October 15th 03, 02:03 AM
David & Barbara Schmidt

Name: Barbara "Babs" Schmidt

Home: Dallas, Texas, USA

Occupation: Currently Un-employed

Age: 36

Past Lives:lost my job as an Assistant Director at a Child Care Center a few weeks ago. Looking for an office job.

Family: Married to David. Just celebrated our 4th anniversary.

My Mom lives here in Dallas and my 2 younger brothers, Brent and Brian
are currently living at home with her.
My sister, Bonnie, and her husband David and my beautiful niece Helen
live in Sandy, UT.

Food: Almost anything Mexican. Spaghetti and meatballs, Almost anything chocolate. Chex Mix.

QI's: none at the moment

Machine(s): a basic Janome

Quilting For: About 2 years. My ex-boss got me addicted

Quilt Assembly Preference: rotary cut, trying to learn piecing

Quilt Style Preference: Easy! I Like making frayed edge stuff too.

Colour Preference:brights, novelties, currently working on a lot of Christmas stuff.

Skill level: Beginner

Posting/Reading frequency: read several times a day. post occasionally, but wish I could do more.

Interests other than quilting/fabric fondling/S.E.X.: I've played the piano since I was 6,

and I sing in both a choir and a folk music group at church. My husband
and I love to travel the
western US. Also love most kinds of music, even Opera.

Pet Peeves: people who drvive too slow in the fast lane. People who don't buckle up their children. (From my former job-

people who drug their children up and send them to school when they know
good and well they should be at home in bed.

TV Shows: the Law & Order's (especiall on Sunday- I love that guy), Whose Line is it anyway, 8 simple Rules (RIP John Ritter)

Drive A: 1997 Mitsubishi Gallant

Favorite Quote: It will be a great day when the schools have all the money they need and the army will have to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.