Old October 15th 03, 01:25 AM
AliceW

Give Diana my brownie (points). They are not on my eating plan - yet!
Enjoy, Diana. You were the first to answer - a pretty darn good answer too,
so you deserve the reward.

I actually had a pretty good idea from the divorce proceedings my DH had to
go through in a former life.

--
Alice in NJ
www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
.. .

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
news
Mmmmm.. I love brownies... even with points. You used to make charts for
insurance companys.. showing the potential of certain events to occur..
Do I win?
Diana

Oh, close, but no cigar. (Actuaries don't only work for insurance

companies.
I was the other kind...)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps