Old August 2nd 03, 04:58 PM
E. Paul Wileyto

Default What is possible?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: What is possible?
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 11:49:59 -0400
From: E. Paul Wileyto
Newsgroups: rec.arts.stained-glass

A few years back, we saw a church in Chicago that used stained glass
panels with the glass set into cement/concrete rather than the
traditional leading. The glass seemed thicker than usual as well.

We are planning to build a new bathroom, and the shower will contain a
window (currently a fire-escape door made from the original window by
evil barbarians), and we would like to do something using stained glass,
but it needs to be watertight and low maintenence.

Can someone tell me.. what are the possibilities?

Thanks

Paul

--
E. Paul Wileyto, Ph.D.