Old July 9th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default and something else now.....( 'splain to me about 'band saws')

i'm surprised to hear you guys singing the praises of lead...
i'm sure it has its place, but how can it compare to foil when it comes
to intricate designs? plus, foil should last a lot longer, shouldn't
it...
what's the 'life span' of a leaded window? doesn't it have to be shored
up
every 15 years or so? maybe longer..i don't know because i don't like
lead..
not at all. too klunky for me...but i understand why you might like
it...
aesthetically, i don't...

and maybe i'm a purist...i think Tiffany did some wonderful
windows...that
could never have been done with lead...

arlene