Old July 16th 07, 10:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

Default Free to good home...

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
No fun, Debi. I was so disappointed to read your post. I thought you
were going to offer us an ex-DH, a Lab who had learned to make your lawn
look like a 'dig' or a tot who had borrowed your ChapStick. What a
let-down. Polly

Sorry, Polly, nothing so exciting as all that. I could offer you two
litterboxes in desperate need of cleaning, (which is their usual state, even
after I just scooped them.) or a floor that refuses to stop being covered
with cat hair (and dog hair, and my hair). Let's see, I have a couple of
neighbors you could have, though they're not as entertaining as neighbors
past (traffic at all hours of the day or noght? Must be selling something!).
--
Debi (No offers? Dangit...;-)

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.