Old November 23rd 05, 05:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT but hey its a puzzle like quilting can be a puzzle.

no worrys here, liz, i can live with it.
12 eh?
this would be easier on yahoo msg'r tho.
oh yea, 12, hang on a sec.
ah the states, name all the states and work out which one wasnt the name of
a tribe.
again, easy peasy when u say them all.
find a map if u forgotten or busy with dinner.
call for pizza, lol.
hurry up, i need help with 34 now.
arghhhhhh.
i will figure this one out or die trying, lol.
j.
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Liz A." wrote...
Thanks, I finally got it. I'm up to #12 now........Jeanne, it will be
ALL YOUR FAULT if I'm up all nite on this thing. I'll tell the family I
didn't get to cook all the stuff for T-day because of YOU!! I hope you
can live with that guilt........(only kidding, of course).

LizA.