Old June 5th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default NJ State Guild Quilt Show

Bonnie, I think the easiest thing for you to do is to get to the
website for the NJ State Guild for the show information. It is off
of 287, but I drive the Turnpike every day. I don't know what exit off
of 287 you need to take but watch for the Route 514 WEST exit, get on
Route 514 West and watch for jug handle entrance to Raritan Center on
your right. Follow signs to Expo Center located at END of Raritan
Center Parkway.

HTH

Alice

Bonnie NJ wrote:
How do I get there? Is it off 287? I'd love to go to a show!

--
Bonnie
NJ
"AliceW in NJ" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone going to the quilt show in Edison this week (June 8-10)? Since
I used up a goodly portion of my stash in Cape Hatteras, I think I need
a fabric fix.

Alice in NJ