Old June 5th 06, 04:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default NJ State Guild Quilt Show

Thanks Pat. I'll have to look for their booth. This show is within
walking distance of where I work, so I just look silly wearing a
plastic band on my wrist at the office for 3 days since I can get there
during my lunch break. They think I escaped from a hospital somewhere!
The show closes at 5pm every day, so I try to get through everything
in small sessions rather than in one fell swoop!

Alice

Pat in Virginia wrote:
No, but the Critter Pattern Works will
have a booth there. NAYY, but I like
their stuff. They have a new pattern:
Squirrels. Have fun!
PAT

AliceW in NJ wrote:

Anyone going to the quilt show in Edison this week (June 8-10)? Since
I used up a goodly portion of my stash in Cape Hatteras, I think I need
a fabric fix.

Alice in NJ