Old December 27th 05, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Pellet stove ( What did Santa bring?)

I wonder does it smell like popcorn all the time? That wouldn't necessarily
be a bad thing, it would make me hungry, I think...

Cindy

"IMS" wrote in message
news Here's the one we got. So far our boiler has not come on this season
for heat to the first and second floors, and we live in central NYS, so
we are very happy with it.

http://www.harmanstoves.com/features.asp?id=12

This company also makes corn stoves, more here on all their products:

http://www.harmanstoves.com/products.asp

-Irene

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:13:15 -0600, Julia in MN
wrote:

DrQuilter wrote:
not really
sure what a pellet or a pellet stove is

A pellet stove burns wood pellets manufactured from scrap wood. Many of
them also burn corn. With the low corn prices and the high price of
fuel, a lot of people here in the corn belt of the US are installing
corn burning stoves. The few companies that make them are having trouble
keeping up with the demand. Google pellet stove or corn stove for more
info.

Julia in MN

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
--Mae West