Old April 20th 04, 03:27 AM
Cheri2Star

Hopefully someone will get a chuckle out of this. Looking back, I probably
will. And if it had happened to anyone else I'd probably be a little
amused. Oh, my aching neck!!

I am, I'm chuckling away. And now I have to share, even if it is a little
gross.

When my brother was a baby, he used to rock - anything, but he would rock the
crib, which was on a hard wood floor. So this one time, he woke up from a nap
with a full diaper, rocked the crib across the room, decorating the wall as he
went. He finally reached the dresser on the other side of the room where the
corn starch was and opened that and shook it hard. My mother finally went in
to him to see why he was so quiet and she screamed bloody murder. I seriously
thought he was bleeding, that's how loud she screamed (I was probably 4 1/2)
She said the corn starch was so thick in the air, she couldn't even see where
the baby was. She didn't even know what to clean first!

I'm convinced that he is the reason I only wanted girls. LOL.

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)