Old April 20th 04, 02:46 AM
Barbara Otterson

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:34:40 GMT, "Helen C" wrote:

Well this family almost lost it's youngest (soon to be 3 year old if he
makes it that far) son. Home alone with them while DH was helping a friend.
Fell asleep (oops on my part) Woke up and noticed kids were in my bedroom
(where my beading/etc desk is) and the youngest had opened all of my purple
seed beads (well, almost all), emptied them out on the carpeted floor AND
peed on my desk (fortunately it was reasonably clean) Lucky for him I was
able to control myself and let him live

Reminds me of the time my sister fell asleep. When she woke
up she found my niece sitting in a puddle on the bathroom floor.
The puddle consisted of all the shampoo the little tyke could
reach, plus all the baby oil and baby powder.
She had also found 3 or 4 tubes of lipstick and drawn all
over herself, the walls and floor with them.
Wanna guess how many gallons of water it took to
remove all that gunk?
How well I remember the trials and tribulations of a toddler
with boundless energy and an exhausted mother.....
so glad mine are in their 20s now.....
Barbara
Dream Master
www.dreamweaverstudio.com

If you want to make God laugh, tell him your future
plans.
Woody Allen