Old April 14th 09, 05:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

Default OT word of the day

Just sprinkle it on the floor close to the walls. Especially where you
see the roaches. And under any low sitting shelving/furniture and so
forth.
The borax doesn't exactly "repel" the roaches and such it affects the
coating on their "shell" so they die. They also carry it back to the
nest and spread it to the others, effectively eliminating the whole
group of them. G

In the desert you will always have some "bugs", it is the nature of
where we live, and it doesn't matter how clean everything is, they
still show up. sigh.

Good luck, and have fun,
Pati, in Phx

On Apr 14, 9:14*am, Sandy wrote:

Okay, who knows how to use it to repel cockroaches? We've had a problem
every spring/summer since we moved here, no matter how clean the house
is, and I'd love a sure-fire method to repel them without endangering
Bisou (my cocker QI) or my grands!

--
Sandy -- frustrated in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sw.foster1 (at) gmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious)http://www.sandymike.net