Old August 15th 03, 08:07 AM
nJb

Moonraker wrote:

"nJb" wrote in message
jtrivette wrote:

I have been doing glass for a number of years and need a good wholesale
source for glass and supplies. I have my business license and sales tax

#
for the state. Do any of you have a source you particularly like?

Thanks.

If you're looking for sanctioned glass near Toronto, Fantasy In Glass
Glassworks- is Canada's first and still only officially sanctioned
stained glass supplier.

Has anybody ever figured out whatinhell that "officially sanctioned" means?
Sanctioned by who? Do do what? Or, for doing what?

I think it has something to do with a boxing match. Two people can beat
hell out of one another without getting arrested. Perhaps one of them
has a glass jaw.

--
Jack