Old November 2nd 05, 01:06 PM
Catherine

Default New quilter

Kate Dicey wrote:

Welcome and happy birthday.

Thank you!

What is your QI status? QI's are usually 4 footed and furry (cats are
real experts when it comes to inspecting quilts!).

Hm. No four-footed furry inspectors at the moment, although I do have
a 6' two-legged one who gets pretty furry if I don't keep after him.

Add to that a claw-footed, tuft-headed, feathered inspector - a
thus-far-nameless new addition to our family - who shows great QI
potential.

Chocolate politics: are you in the Plain Party, The White Party, or a
Cross bencher of the Milk persuasion?

I tend toward the fresh cream-filled Belgian Party, living so close to
the country's border. I can't tell you exactly how they make it, but
I have my suspicions God is involved. Since milk figures so highly in
the equation, does that make me a Cross bencher?

What do you want to tell us about kids and family? You don't have to
say anything incriminating!

Well... I'm married to the aforementioned furry QI, three children,
one of which is teetering on the fence that spans "go to University of
Iowa" and "join the Air Force", one of which is perching precariously
on "getting ready to enter high school", and one who has just learned
to walk and is busy taking our entertainment center apart.