Old August 28th 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Johanna Gibson

Default OT proposed discussion: How did you learn to be a "woman" rather than a "girl"?

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:03:56 GMT, "Pauline"
wrote:

*snip*

If you're worried about your weight - try to dress in a way that helps to
camoflage the areas you're most concerned about. This is another area where
a good sales person can help you. And remember - you can always return
anything you buy that you have buyers remorse after you get home & try it on
again.

*snip*

Pauline

Be careful on this one. I tried to take a suit back to a famous
chain store here - Marks & Spencer's - and they refused to have it
back because it had some wrinkles in it. Well, yes, I tried it on
when I got home. They claimed that I had worn it, and therefore could
not return it. So make sure you return something in a really good
condition! Marks & Spencer's used to have a really good (almost too
good - it was costing them thousands) return policy. Obviously too
many people took advantage of them and they are cracking down now.

-- Jo in Scotland