Old June 30th 10, 02:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

Default OT fire extinguishers?

On Jun 30, 9:24*am, Sally Swindells
wrote:
We have a good system here. On the front door you have a little sticker,
on the fridge door a similar sticker, and inside the fridge in the door
a little screwtop jar containing a paper with your name, next of kin,
medications, pets etc. etc.

When the emergency services arrive they know that the info. will be in
the jar in the fridge door. (fridges apparently survive fire).

Still... I don't think I'd trust to stashing my important papers in
the vegetable bin or in the freezer behind the ice cream.

Doc