Old December 26th 05, 02:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default What did Santa bring?

I was totally stunned! The DH gave me a 20" flat screen TV for my quilting
studio/office and Sirius satellite radio! I did get the best quilty gift
though, a box of Godiva chocolates!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"KJ" wrote in message
news%Crf.674611$xm3.174045@attbi_s21...
: I'm patiently waiting reports on what goodies Santa brought you all.
Santa
: came early this year and took me to Scotland with all the shopping
: exeditions included. Oh, I guess I did get a new set of tires on my van
the
: other day. Merry Christmas to me! Almost as expensive as my plane
ticket!
: Hope you all had a great day. Time to slice the roast and set the table.
: KJ
:
: