Old August 25th 04, 04:32 AM
Natalie

LOL!!

Once in a while I still flounce (or am mistaken for flouncing!)- and
BOY! Does my mom get mad!

LOL!
NS

Ellison wrote:

Howdy!
My mom would smack me even now for flouncing out of the
room. We are a non-flouncing family; we stand our ground
and listen to both sides of the issue, or all 7 sides, whatever,
and we even do some yelling to be heard.
But we do not flounce off in a huff.

Maybe Debbie will finish even more quilts now without RCTQ
to interrupt her. I hope she comes back to show them off.
I hope she comes back to enjoy the neighborhood.

Ragmop/Sandy -- liberal who also doesn't beg anyone to stay around,
having grown past that in the 3rd grade ;-D