Old August 23rd 04, 05:20 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
My mom would smack me even now for flouncing out of the
room. We are a non-flouncing family; we stand our ground
and listen to both sides of the issue, or all 7 sides, whatever,
and we even do some yelling to be heard.
But we do not flounce off in a huff.

Maybe Debbie will finish even more quilts now without RCTQ
to interrupt her. I hope she comes back to show them off.
I hope she comes back to enjoy the neighborhood.

Ragmop/Sandy -- liberal who also doesn't beg anyone to stay around,
having grown past that in the 3rd grade ;-D

"Debbie" wrote in message
We all talk about this group as if it is a cyber quilting bee. It isnt.

It
is a quilting lesson, ongoing and dynamic. They are lessons we each pay

for.
Some pay more, some pay less, but dang it, we all pay to be here.

Rant, ad nauseum, snipped to save space.

Some people just can't let things go can they? Since I'm the offending

party,
I'll just leave. This continuous whining on the subject has become

offensive
in itself and has taken up far more time and space than my simple "I do

that"
post. Good bye & happy quilting.