Old August 23rd 04, 05:06 PM
Diana Curtis

My rant was not directed at any specific person. It was aimed at everyone
who reads or posts to this group. I'm sorry you feel you were singled out.
Why you feel that way is not something I understand.
Diana

"Debbie" wrote in message
We all talk about this group as if it is a cyber quilting bee. It isnt.

It
is a quilting lesson, ongoing and dynamic. They are lessons we each pay

for.
Some pay more, some pay less, but dang it, we all pay to be here.

Rant, ad nauseum, snipped to save space.

Some people just can't let things go can they? Since I'm the offending

party,
I'll just leave. This continuous whining on the subject has become

offensive
in itself and has taken up far more time and space than my simple "I do

that"
post. Good bye & happy quilting.