Old August 30th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Default OT what a month! August BOM ?

In article ,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

A few of you have sent very kind email messages of
support and concern. I should clarify that I am fine,
as is my immediate family. The people with problems are
in my extended circle. Two have just been diagnosed
with cancer, one was wounded in Iraq. Of course the
degree of connection is not important; I am concerned
for them. Your prayers and best wishes for them are
appreciated. Thank you!

PAT, not a fan of August, in Virginia

Pat in Virginia wrote:

Polly: I just wish we could have skipped August. It is not a kind month,
for my family at least. Last year, August was pretty bad. This year
August is pretty bad too. I am so ready for September!! PAT in VA

Pat, I'm just catching up with today's posts. I'm so sorry to hear that
your friends/acquaintances are in such horrible circumstances. I know
that, hard as it is on them, it's almost as hard on you -- you're such a
caring person that it has to be awful. Thank goodness the wounded one
wasn't killed, and I'm hoping the two cancer patients will count
themselves among the ranks of the survivors very soon. {{{Hugs}}} to you
all!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)