Old November 1st 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Susie

Default porcelain firing

In message , DKat
writes
Yeah!!! Very much looking forward to the pictures. Donna

Hello Donna and everybody

I've had a go at putting some pictures up on

www.flickr.com.

If you put in a search for arrandragons, you should find them. The
Siblings are the ones that have just given me all the angst. I've added
some other pictures to give a wider idea of the sort of things that I
make. I'll be adding/changing pictures as I get used to doing this.
The images seem to have come out darker than I expected. I've never
done this before, so it's a learning curve - straight uphill!. Let me
know what you think, please.

Regards
Susie
--
Susie Thompson
If you can't stand the heat, don't tickle the dragon!