Old January 28th 11, 04:23 PM
occubcuth occubcuth is offline
Banned

Location: Cape Verde
Send a message via ICQ to occubcuth

Personally I like the trend now that is leaning towards colored gemstones instead of diamonds for weddings and engagement jewelry. Colored gemstones are far more rare then diamonds to begin with. A 1ct. high end favorite garnet engagement ring would be far more impressive then a 1ctor even 2ct diamond one any day IMHO, not to mention far more durable as well since garnets are not as prone to fracture as diamonds are. Many folks still love diamonds, but frankly, I love rarity and that is what colored gemstones offer over diamonds.