Old January 12th 18, 11:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected][_2_]

Default Directory updating!!

Amy -
Thank you so much!
I don't "do" Facebook. I did send an email to Karen with my information, and hope to be included in the new directory. In 1999 I became a member of this group, when it was a usenet group.

Ginger in CA
veteran of meet-ups, block swaps, road trips, and HUGS

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 12:41:24 PM UTC-8, amy in SoCal wrote:
Hi Y'all! karen tucker is revising the Directory and would like your input if you would like to be included. Here is her directive:

I am now taking applications for the RCTQ Directory 2018. This will be a long post. Please read it carefully, and then send in your information. 3

R.C.T.Q. Directory application instructions:

1. We have to be friends on facebook - if I don't already know you - so I can "see" you. Just part of the decision-making process for the security of everyone information. If we are not friends, send me a friend request. You can unfriend me after you get the Directory and all will be well if you like.

2. YOU MAY NOT GIVE THIS DIRECTORY TO ANYONE ELSE IN THE GROUP, OR ANYONE NOT IN THE GROUP. If someone loses their copy, send them to me. If someone isn't in the Directory they just flat can not have it. Our security depends on you, and everyone is trusting you to protect their personal information.