Old July 15th 03, 06:58 PM
Butterfly

Thanks : ) The 'owner' of the Viking part has another store here in
town---lets say I get 'more' from driving up to Fresno Viking dealer
than here.
Sides when we go up to Fresno.....I get to have lunch with the King Of
Fresno : )
Still shopping--had a nice demo on the Pfaff Quilt Expression last
week--didn't get back there yet.
Not looking for the embroidery stuff per se--never really used them that
much on the other Viking
Butterfly (Queen of Fresno)

Debbi wrote:
Butterfly,

The Viking SM section is not owned or run by JoAnn's but a dealer renting
space or by Viking themselves. Love my Designer 2. Had a Lily 545 before I
upgraded.

Debbi in SO CA

"Butterfly" wrote in message

Last time I went--I got a magazine--40%--wouldn't have gotten it
otherwise : )
They carry the Viking SM's there so I checked them out--but I certainly
won't buy from that place........
Butterfly (also am checking out Pffaf SMs before I decide)

julia sidebottom wrote:

I have been very fortunate over time with the 50% JAF coupons.
Especially when it comes to fabric bargains. I watch the flyers closely
before I even go to the store. I don't go often except when I really
have to and have a 50% coupon available. Then I get DH to take me.
juliasb

Butterfly wrote:

CROSS-POSTED

WARNING!!!!! Check the bar code to make sure it does NOT say
___INVALID___ under it when you print it off from the compie.
Butterfly (we only get 40% off in CA on the mailers)

Ronnie Wexler wrote:

It isn't bait and switch if you use that lovely reproducible coupon.
If you know a store is a pain where you sit, you need to be prepared is
all.

Ronnie

In article , Julia Altshuler
wrote:

I added to the subject line of this thread. I feel like such a fool.

I know

not to shop at Joann's. I've had so many bad experiences there

before, but

they
were having a half off sale on quilting notions, and I need a new

Fiskars

acrylic 6" x 24" ruler so I decided to go. Sure enough, I got there,

and they

told me that some of their rulers are quilting notions and therefore

on sale,

but the Fiskars one isn't. Classic bait and switch. I walked out

without

buying anything, and I'm sure it will be ages before I'm tempted to go

back

and
try again, but I still feel like an idiot for thinking this time would

be

different.

--Lia