Old November 17th 04, 01:02 AM
Beadbimbo

Hi Candace,

How much stuff do you have? I'd probably be willing to do the pictures.
That's the easy part! I'd rather do that than the auctions!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"~Candace~" wrote in message
m...
I have been trying for weeks to get decent pics of some of the donations.
All day long today, I was trying yet again. I just can't coax anything
remotely useful out of my camera.

So, I'm looking for a volunteer with a higher grade camera. I need
someone that I can send these items to, have that person take the pics,
e-mail them to me, and ship the items when the time comes. I would, of
course, paypal or some such the shipping costs back to them.

Any takers? If not, these poor little pretties are gonna stay in a little
box on my dresser for the remainder of my years. Pretty please?

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged
beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o