Old March 7th 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default European stash raid

I've wondered if there is something they can give me to help my jaw,
but they never volunteer anything like that, so didn't know they could.
My jaw gets very tired and is very painful while they are working, and
then I'm lucky if I can get it wide enough to eat for the next week or
so, let alone be able to chew. So, my phobia of the dentist has been
multiplied tremendously because of that and adding in the nerve thing.
I know I need to go, but a) don't want to, and b) can't afford it now
that Medicaid has been chewed to bits, if it even covered dentists in
the first place. They don't help with eyeglasses anymore, which really
hurt when I got the new ones...bifocals. Am I really that old now?

Tigg (laptop should have been here yesterday, but I wasn't here at
9:40am so called and had them deliver to a friend's salon today. Might
have it tonight, might have it tomorrow, depending on if my friend has
time to bring it by tonight. )