Old March 4th 06, 08:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default European stash raid

Tigg I need meds to keep me calm at the dentists.. I was shattered so badly
after only getting the jabs to numb my mouth last time, I was crying and was
put in a side room so as not to scare the small kids in the waiting room

the good part of theses stash raids is that you are never affected by such
daily problems - all fun and games but no downsides ;-)
--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

I wish I was close enough to participate in the raid, but I think
taking a step and coming up for air would take me way too long to get
there, even if I hadn't drowned on the way! No, I'm not afraid to
fly (don't care for take offs and landings, but can get on a plane if
need be), but with my compromised immune system, I'd be sick as a dog
when I got there. How much fun would that be during a stash raid?
Guess I will miss out on the Mozartkuglen and the Mozart liqueur.

Tigg (needing a nap)