Old December 3rd 09, 03:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Default The Annual Christmas Wish List

In article
,
Frank Reid wrote:

On Dec 2, 6:23*pm, Sandy wrote:
In article
,
*Frank Reid wrote:

Okay, gonna be a short Xmas this year, so lets everyone concentrate on
smaller, less expensive items. *Unique, quilting related, but... what
YOU would like someone to give you.
I've already been told about one item for my brides list. *(see link).
http://www.thisnext.com/item/95235D6...Ironing-Board-...

She needs a new ironing board cover? *I don't think it will cover her
size board. *:-)
Frank Reid

How about a Martelli rotary cutter, Frank? The web site is at
http://www.martellicatalog.com/. The cutters look odd, but I'm in love
with mine!

They look nice, but what differentiates them from a standard cutter?
Frank

The pushing is easier. It's ergonomic, too, so your hand isn't at an odd
angle. I find it so much easier to use than the ones I've used in the
past -- just wish it were as pretty as my pink Olfa cutter! G Here's
what the site says:

"Problems with arthritis, carpel tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, hand
fatigue, neck or arm pain? Then the Martelli 2000 Rotary Cutter is the
only cutter for you! Unlike traditional rotary cutters, the Ergo Cutter
is held in a natural position with your arm and hand evenly distributing
all of the pressure. Cuts round, scalloped or patterned shapes. Safe,
automatic springloaded guard closes with a flip of a finger. "

I just know that cutting isn't nearly the *work* it used to be.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net