Old December 3rd 09, 02:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria[_2_]

Default The Annual Christmas Wish List

Not sure how small 'small' is. A new sewing chair would
be a nice gift. John is the expert on those. Sometimes
replacement items are great. Wander through the sewing
area and see what looks like a new one would work.
Maybe a fresh cutting mat? New Ginghers? A nice
assortment of pretty colored thread. Those Bernina
seam rippers are very sharp when brand new. A new
lamp for some part of the room? Go watch your bride
sew for awhile and see if you can pick up some ideas.
There was talk here on music to quilt with. Maybe a new
sound system or just a cd.
Taria

"Frank Reid" wrote in message
Okay, gonna be a short Xmas this year, so lets everyone concentrate on
smaller, less expensive items. Unique, quilting related, but... what
YOU would like someone to give you.
I've already been told about one item for my brides list. (see link).
http://www.thisnext.com/item/95235D6...ng-Board-Cover

She needs a new ironing board cover? I don't think it will cover her
size board. :-)
Frank Reid