Old July 22nd 03, 06:53 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Animaux , come on ,,,,,, you must be jokking or very cynical , this is
an interesting group ,,, but caring nurturing ?????don`t make me laugh

And how do you know if Sarah doesn`t tell the truth ?? why say she has
the wrong values , she has different values. and she is entitled to
them, i assure you that life will teach her which of her values are
valueable and which she better change , and it is not for us to judge
her , just answer and tell her we feel different. and why we feel
different might be enough.
mirjam

You aren't LOL. You are in a state of mania. Probably having major panic or
anxiety at the least. Probably last night you were laying there wondering what
you did to make such an entire newsgroup, which is one of the most caring,
nurturing places on Usenet to dislike you, your values, your lies, your words,
your attitude about older people, and you incredible egomania, narcissistic way
you think of yourself.

I hate to tell you this, but honey bunch, you are nothing unique. Because you
are a nervous wreck and have to operate at double time because your parents
"work 24 hours a day..." (cough---bull****---cough).

Do some soul searching...if you have time after you read your romance novels,
change the diaper once a day, work, go to school full time, and post here like a
woman on a mission to prove how wonderful you are.

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:02:42 -0300, "sunflower"
wrote:

I didn't use any profanity until it was used with me - I never realized
needleworkers had such a vulgar vocabulary LOL!

Sarah
"JAKL" wrote in message

**** pretty much summed up how I felt - and I hardly consider it a

'swear'
word. It's an actual thing, after all.

Sarah
"animaux" wrote in message
.. .
I guess she felt comfortable saying the word "****" but not "bitch."

Go
figure.

so bitch - which is the proper term for a female canine - is a swear word?

By the way, I'm proud to be called a bitch -
Beautiful
Intelligent
Caring
Thoughtful