Old February 21st 07, 07:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Frosty

Default gold chain by the inch

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 01:31:00 GMT in rec.crafts.jewelry Ravi Ramani
, intended to write something intelligible,
but instead wrote :

wrote:
I am looking for a reputable internet site to buy gold chain by the
inch. For myself, not wholesale.
Does anyone have any recommendations Thanks Liz

You can go to any local jeweler, order the one you like in 16" and the
jeweler will be able to shorten it for you. You can always for credit on
the remaining gold that you don't need. There should be no reason why a
local jeweler should not be able to shorten it for you. I know quite a
few chain manufacturers who sell them by inches and add the lobsters or
jumprings to them later on.

Ravi K.
www.gemsutra.com

Are you aware that Google will specifically ban any sites that use
hidden background words? (LIke
Loose Diamonds, loose diamond lots, loose diamond parcels, cheap loose
diamonds, cheap loose diamond lots, cheap platinum rings, cheap
platinum engagegement rings, online diamonds, loose diamond
wholesaler, diamond wholesaler, discount loose diamond, discount loose
diamond lots, discount diamond engagement ring, discount platinum
engagement rings, platinum wedding band, gia certified diamonds, cheap
gia diamonds, cheap certified diamonds, discount certified diamonds
for example.)

Write me offlist and I'll teach you how to make Google place you at or
near the top of any searches. My site, which I don't post to Usenet,
hits at the top or near the top every time.)