Old February 19th 07, 05:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Peter W.. Rowe,

Default gold chain by the inch

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 21:35:27 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry "
wrote:

I am looking for a reputable internet site to buy gold chain by the
inch. For myself, not wholesale.
Does anyone have any recommendations Thanks Liz

Are you looking for gold filled or gold plated chain? Or better quality, like
karat gold?

The reason I ask is that most of the places selling "chain by the inch" at the
retail level are selling plated or at most, gold filled. In short, crappy
chain.

So please clarity just what you're looking for.

And, have you tried simply googling it?

Peter