Old February 22nd 07, 12:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Default New Log Cabin Quilt

One of my favorites. And the added introduction in the American edition is a
bonus!
Roberta in D

"Patti" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have it, too!
It was a revelation to the 12 year-old I was tutoring for two years - to
realise that punctuation was not a torture invented by teachers, but a
functional and vital part of the English language g
.
In message om, John
writes
I love her! I received a copy of "Shoots, Eats, and Leaves"
for Christmas and have been wholeheartedly enjoying reading
it!

-- Anita --

I gave that book to her for her birthday. So much for sentimentality.
She loved it by the way.

John

--
Best Regards