Old August 8th 03, 06:09 AM
rainbow

Actually, he has been telling people if they hired me he would sue them,
not me. And to tell you the truth. I am so done with these idiots, I
don't want them as a part of my life anymore. All we are doing is
extending what should already be finished. I am so sick of
over=discussing ever detail and all this is doing is keeping him in my
life. Along with all the family members. I went to about 15 or 20
dfferent lawyers and no one will give you a free consult on the matter
of a non compete agreement, The law in Nevada provides an employer can
write one that includes similar businesses as well as exactly the same
business. They can be broken, but most lawyers require money I do not
have. Several offered to look at the document for $100. Free legal aid
here does not handle them either. I've spent all the
time on him I want to. In the act of trying to dump him I have made it
possible for him to have more acess to my private life than I allow most
friends and family.
Rainbow