Old September 1st 04, 10:07 PM
Patti

Hullo Brian
Sorry, no plans; but I just wanted to say that the most important factor
in this kind of table is the *height*. Whatever plans you use, you will
be able to adjust that to suit your wife exactly. You will first have
to find, trial and error probably, a surface of a height she could cut
at with the right amount of pressure, for as long as she might want to,
then measure it and 'save' that measurement for when you get the plans.
You are a good DH!!
..
In article , Brian and Lisa Fields
writes
Hi again...I am wanting to make a fabric cutting table for my wife. Anyone
have any ideas where I can find the plans for it???? She already has me
making clear acrylic templates for her, so what is one more project?????

Brian Fields

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill