Old April 16th 05, 08:11 PM
Mystified One

Default barrette I saw at the mall

There's a store at the mall near us called Pink World. Mostly it's full of
frilly stuff that I wouldn't be caught dead in, although they have some
great little handbags (beaded), and necklaces and barrettes. It's more of a
teen store.

Yesterday, I took my daughter in there (joke is she hates pink), and I fell
in love with a French clip barrette. It had lots of pink sparkly crystals
in shapes of dragonflies. But the stunning part of the barrette was the
dangly bits that also held more crystals. I didn't buy it ($28 and only in
pink, which wouldn't go with most of my work outfits), but I've got designs
on making one for myself that's suitable for work.

If anyone's muse is calling, I thought it was a smart idea. Maybe others
will fall prey to the charms of a barrette with dangly bits as well.