Old November 21st 04, 07:07 PM
georg

Polly Esther wrote:

Aha. I saw an opening. She still likes crossword puzzles?
How about a sheet magnifying thingie to place over her crossword and
make it easier to see?
Pencils that are gentle to arthritic fingers?
A pencil sharpener that is kind to both eyes and fingers? (I have one,
electric, about $7, that I only have to aim in the general direction of and
it does its job).
A soft, fat eraser. Crossword puzzles are frequently printed on fragile
paper and do need an eraser sometimes. HTH, Polly

She does them in ink... :/

But yes, the arthritic specialty pen is good- mum got her several last
year, since mum has decided that they are the only pen or pencil *she*
will use for her arthritic fingers.

-georg