Old January 30th 04, 04:33 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

Brenda Lewis wrote:
I want to piggyback on this. To the people who frame needlework under
glass: Do you ever finish projects as bellpulls, pillows, needlerolls,
etc.? If so, how do you choose which are put under glass and which are
kept in a touchable form?

For me, that's easy to answer. The really pretty ones that took forever
and were so difficult I'd probably never do again: Go in pristine
storage to pull out and tell myself, "Yes, you CAN do this!"

Others that take a lot of time but I know I could do it again if I had
the energy go under glass if I need something on the wall. Otherwise,
storage. Or as gifts.

The fast ones that don't take so much time get used (bread covers,
needlecases, that sort of thing).

So much of what I do is experimental . . . well, let's just say my
storage drawers are full.

Dianne