Old March 29th 04, 04:54 AM
Mary in Oregon

sounds like good S.E.X. to me.... g Safe travels to Pittsburgh.

--
Mary
"Debbi" wrote in message
One of my LQS gives 25% off your entire purchase once during the week of
your birthday. My BD is on Thursday and I will be in Pittsburgh (hopefully
will be able to meet up with Mickie) so I went shopping today. I bought

the
fabric for my double Irish Chain that I want to make for my bed. It is a
beautiful green and pink main fabric with the chains being a nice green

and
the inner most being a burgundy pink. I am so excited about the fabrics

and
the colors that I can't wait to start, but have to wait until I finish 2
graduation quilts, a raffle quilt and get a sleeve on my whole cloth. By
June I will be able to begin!!!!! When it is done, I want to paint my
bedroom a light celery green color. Since I have been single forever, I
don't have to worry that it too feminine!

I also bought a ton a thread, a cone thread stand, and a lot of needle
threaders. I should be complete in the area of notions until next year. I
would like to get a 60mm rotary cutter but will use a 50% off at TSWLTH.

Now
I can spend my shopping time in Pittsburgh looking at just fabric, not
notions unless I find something so unusual that I just can't live without
it, in which case my nextdoor neighbor told me I HAVE to buy 2!

Debbi in SO CA