Old December 1st 03, 10:20 PM
Helen Hansen-Pye

Without the big leaves.....oh and by the way, that is the most fabulous
quilt I have seen this year, well done!

Helen NZ

"The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me" wrote in message
Many, many thanks to Kellie for doing this for me.... what a gal!

Sadly, I am a much better quilter than photographer. It sure doesn't
look so "gobsmacky" when reduced to the dulled colors and lack of detail
in the pictures. Darn. Darn. Darn. Anyway, you can see it at:

http://www.hamiltonpipeband.org/bergerfamily/leslie.htm

I haven't decided yet whether to applique' the large leaves on the
border, so y'all may tell me what you think. With or without? ;-)

Leslie spitting on my stoopid camera

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life...they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

---