Old November 30th 03, 03:40 PM
Pat in Virginia

Leslie:
Although I answered a few days ago, I have another idea. How
about adding some heave MQ leaves on the dark border. Maybe use
two or three colors of metallic thread. Copy the leaves of the
print fabric in the body of quilt. HTH.
PAT

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me wrote:

Many, many thanks to Kellie for doing this for me.... what a gal!

Sadly, I am a much better quilter than photographer. It sure doesn't
look so "gobsmacky" when reduced to the dulled colors and lack of detail
in the pictures. Darn. Darn. Darn. Anyway, you can see it at:

http://www.hamiltonpipeband.org/bergerfamily/leslie.htm

I haven't decided yet whether to applique' the large leaves on the
border, so y'all may tell me what you think. With or without? ;-)

Leslie spitting on my stoopid camera

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life...they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"